State Civil Practice Group Leader
In the many years of experience Nunzio has had in practicing personal injury law he has developed a deep understanding of how an injury can a change a person’s life. With empathy, dedication and compassion Nunzio goes the extra mile to achieve the best possible outcomes for his clients.
Nunzio is the State Practice Group Leader for Civil Liability in Victoria, leading a team of lawyers in the areas of Public Liabilty, Medical Negligence and Superannuation. Nunzio has a comprehensive and specialist knowledge in all these important areas of law having run many common law damages claims for his injured clients. The ultimate satisfaction for Nunzio and his team is achieving compensation settlements that assist in improving their clients’ lives into the future.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2007 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2005 Bachelor of Laws and Commerce, University of Melbourne
- Since May 2016 Slater and Gordon (State Practice Group Leader)
- 2014-2016 Nowicki Carbone (Practice Group Leader)
- 2010-2014 Nowicki Carbone (director and partner)
- 2009 Nowicki Carbone (Lawyer)
- 2007-2009 TressCox Lawyers (lawyer)
- 2006 – 2007 Nowicki Carbone (articled clerkship and graduate lawyer)
Memberships and Associations
- The Law Institute of Vicotira Public Liability and Medical Negligence Committee member
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance