Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Personal Injury, Practice Group Leader
In the many years of experience Nunzio has had in practising personal injury law he has developed a deep understanding of how an injury can change a person’s life.
With empathy, dedication and compassion Nunzio goes the extra mile to achieve the best possible outcomes for his clients.
"The ultimate satisfaction for myself and the team is achieving compensation settlements that assist in improving our clients’ lives into the future."
- Public Liability
- Medical Negligence
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2007 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2005 Bachelor of Laws and Commerce, University of Melbourne
- Since 2014, Slater and Gordon (Practice Group Leader)
- 2010 – 2014 Nowicki Carbone (partner)
- 2009 Nowicki Carbone (lawyer)
- 2007 – 2009 TressCox Lawyers (lawyer)
- 2006 – 2007 Nowicki Carbone (articled clerkship and graduate lawyer)
Memberships and Associations
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- The Law Institute of Victoria Public Liability and Medical Negligence Committee