Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Motor Vehicle Accident Claims, Lawyer
Noura Alameddine works with people who have experienced significant hardship as the result of an unexpected event.
She prides herself on her ability to be responsive to her clients’ needs, efficient and effective.
Noura was attracted to a legal career by her desire to work with people through difficult times and to help get their lives back on track.
Born to Lebanese parents, Noura is fluent in Arabic and regularly assists members of the Arabic community.
- Since 2012 Slater and Gordon (Lawyer)
- 2011 – 2012 Slater and Gordon (Managing Law Clerk)
- 2008 – 2011 Keddies (Law Clerk)
Memberships and associations
- Law Society of New South Wales
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2012 Admitted, Supreme Course of New South Wales
- 2011 Bachelor of Laws – University of Western Sydney