Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Personal Injury Lawyer
Neil Andrews’ persistence, communication and ongoing interaction with clients is the strongest part of his make up as a lawyer as well as the very reason he was attracted to this area of the law. “What I enjoy most in legal practice is the interaction with the clients. I cannot restore their physical health, but I can help restore their financial health.”
Typically acting for the plaintiff in injury cases Neil handles matters such as industrial and road accidents with experience in medical negligence, public liability claims and also having dealt with general and commercial litigation.
With over 26 years experience in practising law, Neil made the move to Slater & Gordon in 2008 after the merger with Secombs Solicitors, a highly respected outfit in the western region of Melbourne.
“The most important thing at the end of the day is the welfare of my clients and their families” - Neil Andrews
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law
- Work accidents
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Slater and Gordon since 2008 (practice group leader)
- 1983-2008 Secombs Solicitors (partner from 1989)
Memberships and associations
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Western Suburbs Law Association
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 1993 Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law
- 1984 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1982 Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts University of Melbourne
“A big thank you to you and all your support and hard work in my case. At a time when I was really unwell, you kept my stress level down and enabled me not to give up on my claim” - MB
“Thank you for all your hard work in my case to date. Your professionalism, attention to detail, your legal advice and your support of my decisions has been very much appreciated. Your guidance has been very reassuring and given me peace of mind.” - SK