Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Natalle commenced her legal career in 2010 at Slater and Gordon Lawyers and practices exclusively in Superannuation and Disbability Insurance Law. She has gained experience working across a large range of issues in superannuation and disability insurance law and has experience dealing with some of Australia’s largest superannuation funds and insurers.
Natalle is passionate about resolving her clients’ legal matters in an effective and supportive manner. Her empathy allows her to provide personalised support for her clients, who are often experiencing financial hardship and a significant adjustment to their lifestyle.
- Superannuation/Total and Permanent Disablement Insurance
- Income Protection
- Rejected Insurance Claims
- Private Policy Claims
- Since December 2012, Slater and Gordon Lawyers, Lawyer
- 2011 – 2012, Slater and Gordon Lawyers, Managing Law Clerk
- 2010 – 2011, Slater and Gordon Lawyers, Paralegal
- 2006 – 2010, Sparke Helmore Lawyers, Paralegal
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2012 Admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of Queensland
- 2012 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- 2011 Bachelor of Laws
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society