Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Motor Vehicle Accident Claims, Principal Lawyer
Melinda Griffiths comes to Slater and Gordon as a very experienced compensation claims lawyer, with vast dealings in matters relating to motor vehicle accident claim, medical law claims and represents people who have experienced hardship or misfortune and may no longer be able to work.
With clients who may have a compensation claim, Melinda displays both compassion and dedication when dealing with the legal issues surrounding her clients’ needs, thus allowing them the time and peace of mind to focus on their rehabilitation without the worry of litigation.
Melinda’s commitment to her work is often recognised by her clients, who are appreciative of her empathetic approach, professionalism and efforts in achieving the best possible result for their case.
Having become an Accredited Specialist in compensation claims, Melinda has also been professionally recognised as being a strongly competent practitioner in her area of law.
Melinda is the Practice Group Leader of compensation claims in our Wollongong office.
- Slater and Gordon since 2009 (practice group leader)
- 2007-2008 Keddies Solicitors (managing solicitor)
- 1997-2007 Keddies Solicitors (solicitor)
- 1994-1997- Keddies Solicitors (legal clerk)
- 1992-1994 Ferrier and Associates (clerk)
Memberships and Associations
- Illawarra Chamber of Commerce
- Illawarra Women in Business
- Stanwell Park Surf Life Saving Association
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2008 Accredited Specialist, NSW
- 2004 Masters of International Sports Law, Anglia Polytechnic University, Cambridge
- 1997 Diploma of Law
- 1997 Legal Practitioners Admission Board