Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation, Associate
Based in the Frankston office, lawyer Megan Caines specialises in motor vehicle accident claims. Megan prides herself on having strong communication skills and providing straightforward advice to clients.
Efficient and approachable, Megan enjoys assisting clients from diverse backgrounds navigate the TAC scheme and the legal process.
Megan began working at Slater and Gordon while studying for her law degree and stayed with the firm once she gained her qualification. Megan enjoys working at a firm which protects the rights of individuals regardless of their social or economic background.
- Motor vehicle accidents
- since 2011 Slater and Gordon (Lawyer)
- 2009 – 2011 Slater and Gordon (New Client Services)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2011 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2010 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Leo Cussen Institute
- 2010 Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Arts, Monash University
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria