Asbestos Claims, Senior Associate
Email Matthew or contact our Asbestos Consultants on 1800 555 615
Matthew Windsor works principally in the area of asbestos litigation. He was inspired to work in this area of the law following the death of a close relative from the asbestos related cancer, mesothelioma. He has a passion for his work, and an empathy and understanding that helps him communicate effectively with his clients.
Matthew’s work involves assisting victims of asbestos exposure and their families obtain just results in situations where their rights may have been disregarded by defendants. The majority of Matthew’s clients are retirees and working class people.
“The greatest injustice is to see people who have worked so hard throughout their lives to provide for their families, pay a terrible price for their hard work.” Matthew said.
Matthew also handles workers compensation cases, where he brings his honest and down to earth approach to representing injured workers.
Matthew’s persona could not be more perfectly in-line with that of Slater and Gordon, the firm’s commitment to social justice and proud reputation has been achieved because of people just like Matthew.
“The thing that is most important to me is achieving peace of mind and a sense of security for victims and their families.” - Matthew Windsor
- Workers compensation
- Dust disease litigation
- 2014 Slater and Gordon (senior associate)
- 2007 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2006 Australian Education Union
- 2006 Leischke and Weatherill Lawyers (legal clerk)
Memberships and Associations
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Australian Services Union
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2006 Admitted, Supreme Court of South Australia
- 2006 Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Honours), Flinders University
- 2005 Bachelor of Arts, Flinders University