Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Manager Corporate Development
Matt Jackson joined Slater and Gordon in 2006 and is responsible for Slater and Gordon's mergers and acquisitions and invetsor relations. Matt has over 15 years experince in corporate finance and has presided over 22 acquisitions since Slater and Gordon listed in 2007.
Matt's role incorporates the identification of acquisition targets in accordance with Slater and Gordon's strategic plan, dealing with the principals of potential acquisitions and the management of the due diligence of those acquisitions.
Matt's role also encompasses the post completion integration of acquisitions and monitoring of performance, development of Slater and Gordon strategic plan, modelling of financial outcomes and business forecasts as well as the co-ordination of Slater and Gordon's investor relations program.
- Strategic Planning
- Financial and commercial analysis
- Valuations of legal firms
- Project management and due diligence execution
- Financial modelling
- Slater and Gordon since 2006 (manager corporate development)
- 2000-2006 Hindal Corporate, now Credit Suisse (associate director)
- 1995-2000 Price Waterhouse Coopers (manager)
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2010 Master of Applied Finance, Securities Institute of Australia / Kaplan
- Fellow, Financial Services Institute of Australia
- Admission as Charted Accountant , 1997
- Bachelor of Economics, Monash University, 1993
Memberships and associations
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Financial Services Institute of Australia