Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Professional Negligence, Commercial Litigation
With over 23 years' of legal practice handling professional negligence and commercial litigation claims, Mark is highly experienced in all aspects of dispute resolution, with particular expertise in the areas of professional negligence, commercial litigation and the sourcing of litigation funding.
Mark's clients range from companies, charitable organisations to individuals and groups of investors. He acts in complicated commercial and financial services disputes in all jurisdictions in Australia and overseas.
- Professional negligence
- Commercial litigation
- Litigation funding
- Dispute resolution
- Financial services litigation
- Superannuation litigation and regulatory advice
- Corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- Intercompany litigation
- Competition and consumer litigation
- Since 1992 Slater & Gordon (practice group leader)
- 1990-1992 Mulcahy Mendelson & Round (solicitor)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 1990 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1990 Bachelor of Laws, University of Melbourne
- 1989 Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Institute of Company Directors (MAICD)
- Financial Services Institute of Australia