Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Commercial & Project Litigation, Lawyer
Mark’s strengths as a lawyer are his ability to listen to his client’s concerns and identify the issues at play, as well as being able to explain the often complicated litigation process in easy to understand language.
Mark was attracted to Slater and Gordon as a high profile law firm that is well known for assisting a wide range of clients at often extremely trying times in their lives.
- Applications to the Court (both County and Supreme) for further provision from a deceased estate
- Applications for removal of executors/trustees
- Applications to revoke grants of probate
- Contested probate applications based on allegations of lack of capacity and/or undue influence
- Applications to the Court on questions of Will interpretation
- Probate and estate administration
- Applications to the Guardianship List of the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Superannuation death benefit applications
- Since 2011, Slater and Gordon (Lawyer)
- 2010 – 2011 Slater and Gordon (Workflow Systems Application Developer and Precedent Manager – Family Law)
- 2010 – Deputy Associate to a Federal Magistrate (Federal Magistrates Court of Australia – Melbourne Registry)
- 2008 – 2010 – Deputy Associate to a Federal Magistrate (Federal Magistrates Court of Australia – Hobart Registry)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2011 – Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2011 – Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2008 – Admitted, Supreme Court of Tasmania
- 2008 – Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Tasmania
- 2007 – Bachelor of Information Systems and Bachelor of Laws, University of Tasmania
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria