Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Workers Compensation, Lawyer
Always willing to go the extra mile, Maria is passionate and determined to achieve the best result for every single one of her clients.
Maria understands how much the outcome of a compensation claim can impact people’s lives and takes the time to explain the legal process to her clients, while also listening closely to their concerns.
Maria believes no two cases are the same and applies great attention to detail to ensure the fairest outcome is reached each and every time.
- Workers compensation claims
- General compensation and personal injury claims
- Advocating at compensation arbitrations
- Settlement negotiations
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon (Lawyer)
- 2012 – 2013 Dawson Lawyers (Law Clerk)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2013 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2013 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- 2012 Bachelor of International Studies, Bachelor of Laws Honours, University of Wollongong
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales
Born and bred in country New South Wales, Maria grew up in Mittagong in the Southern Highlands after her family immigrated from Greece. A regular face in the local Greek community, Maria is fluent in Greek and loves the culture, especially Greek food.
Maria studied international law at the University of Lucerne in Switzerland in 2011 and also spent some time refining her Mandarin language skills at Nanjing Normal University in China later that year.
Maria moved to Dubbo when she joined Slater and Gordon in 2014 and is enjoying the country life.