Workers Compensation, Lawyer
Mahen commenced his legal career in 2012 at Slater and Gordon Lawyers as a Summer Clerk completing rotations in Slater and Gordon’s Commerical Law Department, Criminal Law Department, Family Law Department and various Personal Injury Law Departments.
Since completing his summer clerkship, Mahen has worked predominantly in Personal Injury Law across New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory.
Drawing on his considerable personal injury experience and genuine desire to assist people at their time of need, Mahen is passionate about assisting his clients through difficult times in their lives by helping them achieve great results in a timely and easy to understand manner.
- Workers Compensation statutory benefits claims (weekly benefits and treatment expenses)
- Lump sum compensation for permanent impairment arising from a work related injury
- Work Injury Damages (Common Law claims for economic loss)
- Dust Diseases Litigation for injuries sustains from exposure to asbestos
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2016 Workers Compensation Independent Review Office Approved Legal Services Provider
- 2014 Admission to Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2013 Bachelor of Laws
- 2013 Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting
- 2014 Slater and Gordon, Lawyer
- 2013 Slater and Gordon, Law Clerk
- 2013 Slater and Gordon, Legal Assistant
- 2012 Slater and Gordon, Summer Clerk
Memberships, Associations and/or Community Involvement
- Law Society of New South Wales