Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Workers Compensation, Senior Associate
Maggie Seeto represents clients from all walks of life to obtain compensation that will help them through tough times.
Her strength as a lawyer is in her ability to communicate effectively with her clients and obtain just results efficiently and in a timely manner.
Maggie is of Chinese descent and speaks fluent Cantonese.
- Workers claims
- Motor vehicle claims
- Compensation claims
- since 2011, Slater and Gordon (litigation lawyer)
- 2009 – 2010 Keddies Lawyers (solicitor)
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2008 Master of Laws, Australian National University, Canberra
- 2008 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2007 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2006 Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) and Bachelor of Laws, Macquarie University, Sydney
Memberships and associations
Law Society of New South Wales
Speaks fluent Cantonese