Motor Vehicle Claims, Senior Associate
Maggie Seeto represents clients from all walks of life to obtain compensation that will help them through tough times.
Her strength as a lawyer is in her ability to communicate effectively with her clients and obtain just results efficiently and in a timely manner.
Maggie is of Chinese descent and speaks fluent Cantonese.
- Motor vehicle claims
- Compensation claims
- since 2011, Slater and Gordon (litigation lawyer)
- 2009 – 2010 Keddies Lawyers (solicitor)
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2008 Master of Laws, Australian National University, Canberra
- 2008 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2007 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2006 Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) and Bachelor of Laws, Macquarie University, Sydney
Memberships and associations
Law Society of New South Wales
Speaks fluent Cantonese