Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Family Law, Lawyer
In the majority of cases Mabel Hui represents clients who have recently come out of a significant relationship and are looking to either finalise an agreement over property or secure arrangements for their children. She also offers clients advice on their legal rights and options when considering separating from their partners.
As a family law solicitor, she handles cases relating to property settlements, divorce proceedings and children’s matters such as working out the best interests of the child and settling arrangements for who children will live with and spend time with.
Mabel’s strength as a lawyer is in how she assists her clients through a difficult and emotional transition, with the objective of achieving just and equitable outcomes that allow them to move on in a dignified manner.
Mabel joined Slater and Gordon because of the firm’s reputation for achieving just results for the ‘every day person’. She enjoys being a part of a team of family lawyers who are always on hand to mentor and provide guidance to junior colleagues.
Mabel is a member of the firm’s Pro Bono and Legal Profession Committee.
- Since 2010 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Family Law Section of Law Council of Australia
- Macquarie University Alumni
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2011 High Court of Australia Register of Practitioners
- 2011 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2010 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, St Leonards
- 2009 Psychology Honours (First Class), Macquarie University, Sydney
- 2004 – 2008 Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) with Bachelor of Laws, Macquarie University Sydney
- Born in Hong Kong
Languages other than English