Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Public Liability, Associate
Lily Boskovski helps clients obtain compensation who have been injured in public places due to the negligence of another party. Her expertise includes claims against public authorities and the State of Victoria, as well as aviation accidents and sporting accidents and those involving animals.
Lily supports her client’s claims with empathy, creativity, confidence and determination.
Professional Qualification and Admissions
- 2015 Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law
- 2012 – present Master of Laws, Melbourne University (LL.M)
- 2009 Admitted, Supreme Court of VIC
- 2007, Bachelor of Laws, Monash University (LL.B)
- 2015 Slater and Gordon (Associate)
- 2013 Slater and Gordon (Lawyer)
- 2009 – 2013 Arnold Thomas and Becker (Lawyer)
- 2007 – 2009 John Dellios and Associates (Articled Clerk)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Fluent in Macedonian