Family Law, Lawyer
Lillian was especially attracted to family law because she felt her skills were a natural fit, and she believes a family lawyer plays "a vital role in our society when people are faced with difficult decisions in relation to their children and financial matters".
Lillian is very patient and capable of assisting clients who are facing confronting and difficult situations, while still providing her clients with clear, helpful advice.
"I place a lot of effort into building strong rapport with my clients so that I can provide them with the best possible outcomes."
Lillian is also proactive when it comes to following new developments in the area of family law, and often conducts legal research for other family lawyers.
Lillian's expertise in family law extends to:
- providing advice in relation to parenting and children’s matters
- providing advice in relation to financial issues
- spousal maintenance and divorce
- providing advice in relation to de facto relationship matters
- drafting court documents
- conducting legal research
Lillian joined Slater and Gordon because it was her desire to be part of our long history and learn from the most skilled people in the industry in order to provide the best service to her clients.
Her hobbies include experimenting with food, reading, exercising, and spending time with family.
- since 2015 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2014 Dimond Family Lawyers (law clerk)
- 2013 Family Court (WA) placement (law clerk)
- 2012 - 2013 Family Violence Services, Magistrates Court (WA)
- 2011 - 2012 Victim Support Services, District Court (WA)
- 2011 - 2012 Patrick Legal Barristers and Solicitors (WA) (law clerk)
- 2011 - 2011 Scalas Community Legal Centre
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2014, Admitted, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- 2014, Practical Legal Training (PLT), Australian National University
- 2014, Graduate Certificate in Migration Law and Practice, Murdoch University (WA)
- 2013, Honours Thesis – In-Family Law (De-facto Relationships Law), Murdoch University (WA)
- 2013, Bachelor of Laws, Murdoch University (WA)
Memberships and Associations
- The Law Society of Western Australia