Medical Law Claims, Principal Lawyer
Liam specialises in the challenging and evolving area of medical law, in addition to public liability and workers compensation.
Before Liam joined Slater and Gordon’s medical law team in February 2013, he previously worked in insurance litigation, acting on behalf of the major insurers in professional indemnity, public liability, workers compensation and motor vehicle claims.
He understands the difficulties his clients can face and knows importance of providing clear guidance and a reassuring voice. He is also aware that there can be some mystery surrounding insurance companies – he makes it a priority to ensure that he explains the claims processes in a clear and straightforward manner to his clients.
- Since 2017 Slater and Gordon (Principal Lawyer)
- 2013 – 2017 Slater and Gordon (Associate)
- 2009 – 2013 Moray and Agnew Lawyers (Lawyer)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of the Australian Capital Territory
- Law Council of Australia
- Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2009 – Admitted, Supreme Court of Australian Capital Territory
- 2009 - Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Australian National University
- 2008 – Bachelor of Arts/Law, University of Canberra