Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Conveyancing, National Manager
Lee joined Slater and Gordon as National Conveyancing Manager after the firm acquired Conveyancing Works Solicitors in 2012. His focus is on establishing a national platform for the conveyancing services offered by the firm with an emphasis on providing excellent client service, experience and cost-effective solutions.
Lee helps ensure the business meets all of its legal requirements while offering clients with innovative conveyancing solutions. He oversees the proprietary built system with streamlined processes and distinct supervision across differing jurisdictions, which allows the business to better communicate with both clients and key stakeholders.
Lee’s professional experiences have seen him lead numerous teams across various industries from financial intuitions to digital and electronic media service providers prior to moving into the conveyancing legal field in 2007. His expansive experience has enabled him to bring significant commercial and leadership expertise to the Personal Legal Services platform within the business.
- Since 2011 Slater and Gordon (National Conveyancing Manager)
- 2007 – 2011 Conveyancing Works Solicitors (Chief Executive Officer)
- 2002 – 2007 Austereo (Agency Sales Manager)
- 1999 – 2002 London Stock Exchange (Manager Private Clients)
- 1997 – 1998 British Airways (Account Manager)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.A.A)