National Managing Lawyer - Client Intake
Lauren commenced at Slater and Gordon lawyers in 2010 and has exclusively worked to assist personal injury clients since that time both as a practice laywer and in teams which provide early initial advice such as New Client Services and Client Intake.
As a personal injury lawyer specialising in personal injury matters, particularly motor vehicle accident and workers compensation claims Lauren manages a team of lawyers who are passionate about being the first point of contact for clients and helping them to understand their potential rights and entitlements. Lauren understands that it is essential to provide early advice which is straightforward and easy to understand.
With her down-to-earth and empathetic approach, Lauren always strives to reach the best outcomes possible for her clients during what is often a traumatic period in their lives. Lauren also understands that dealing with all potential enquiries, it is important to give clients all of their options to make an informed decision about their matter.
Her greatest reward as a lawyer is to see her clients be empowered to make decisions to receive fair compensation or proper access to their statutory benefits.
Lauren is a member of the Slater and Gordon Pro Bono Committee.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Statutory benefits, Impairment and Common Law claims
- Workers Compensation – Statutory benefits, Impairment and Common Law claims
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2014 – Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2014 – Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (College of Law)
- 2012 – Master of Laws (Juris Doctor)
- 2008 – Bachelor of Arts
- 2017 – Slater and Gordon (National Managing Lawyer - Client Intake)
- 2014 – Slater and Gordon (Lawyer)
- 2013 – Slater and Gordon (Graduate Lawyer)
- 2012 – Slater and Gordon (Project and Integration Manager)
- 2011 – Slater and Gordon (Team Manager of New Client Services)
- 2010 – Slater and Gordon (New Client Services Consultant)
Memberships, Associations and/or Community Involvement
- Law Institute of Victoria (LIV)
- LIV Young Lawyers
- Australian Services Union