Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation, Lawyer
With her down-to-earth and empathetic approach Lauren always strives to reach the best outcomes possible for her clients during what is often a traumatic period in their lives.
Her greatest reward as a lawyer is to see her clients receive fair compensation or proper access to their statutory benefits.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Statutory benefits, Impairment and Common Law claims
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2014 – Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2014 – Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (College of Law)
- 2012 – Master of Laws (Juris Doctor)
- 2008 – Bachelor of Arts
- Since 2014 – Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2013 – Slater and Gordon (graduate lawyer)
- 2012 – Slater and Gordon (project and integration manager)
- 2011 – Slater and Gordon (team manager of New Client Services
- 2010 – Slater and Gordon (New Client Services consultant)