Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Family Law, Associate
Laura aims to bring a pragmatic and cost effective solution to each family law matter in a timely and thoughtful manner.
- Children's issues including relocation
- Child support
- Property settlements
- Spousal maintenance
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Court process and procedures
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2001 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia
- 2000 Bachelor of Laws, Deakin University, Melbourne
- 2000 Bachelor of Arts, Deakin University, Melbourne
- 2014, Lawyer, Slater and Gordon
- 2012 – 2014, Senior Lawyer, Department of the Attorney - General and Justice, Northern Territory
- 2008 – 2012, Senior Policy Lawyer, Law Institute of Victoria, (part time)
- 2008 – 2012, Sole Practitioner and Principal, Muccitelli Lawyers, (part time)
- 2006 – 2008, Lawyer, Hughes Legal Pty Ltd
- 2004 – 2005, United Kingdom Office for Standards in Education, London, Complaints Investigations and Enforcement Officer
- 2003 –2004, Lawyer, Ferraro & Co. Lawyers
- 2002 –2003, Lawyer, Graham Sievers and Lee
- 2000 – 2001, Articled Clerk, Gray and Gray Barristers and Solicitors.
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria