Commercial and Project Litigation, Associate
Lara Nurpuri acts for clients ranging from everyday people to large corporations advising on a range of legal matters from commercial disputes to coping with a family bereavement.
Lara handles matters of estate litigation, and compulsory acquisition litigation.
Lara’s work sees her acting for both defendants and plaintiffs in all court matters relating to deceased estates and applications to the Guardianship Tribunal of NSW. Lara also deals with clients whose land is being compulsorily acquired (or is proposed to be acquired) by a government agency or department.
- Since 2011 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2010 Slater and Gordon (practical legal training)
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- 2012 Bachelor of Business, Bond University
- 2011 Admitted High Court of Australia
- 2010 Admitted Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2010 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, Sydney
- 2010 Bachelor of Laws, Bond University
Memberships & Associations
- Law Institute of New South Wales
- Lara is fluent in Punjabi