Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
As a solicitor in the Brisbane office, Kristy Fletcher is part of the team that oversees conveyancing transactions nationally as well as the training and development of paralegals in Queensland.
Kristy has always shown a keen interest in Property Law as it is always evolving and it is an area that most people will come in contact with at some point in their lives.
Kristy was born in Hamilton, New Zealand and immigrated to Australia in 2002 to complete her studies.
- Residential Conveyancing
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2012 Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- 2011 Bachelor of Laws and Justice, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane
- Since 2013 Conveyancing Works Solicitors (junior solicitor)
- 2012 - 2013 Frews Solicitors (law graduate)
Memberships and associations
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Golden Key International Honour Society