Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Conveyancing, Senior Associate
Kristie Krainz efficiency, honesty and communication skills are what makes her an integral part of the Slater and Gordon team. Her diligence in the way she practices law is what ensures her clients rights are maintained and that they understand the process that they are going through; this also makes the process easier for her clients.
The thing that attracted Kristie to this area of the law was the fact that there is no typical client and it really can be anybody who finds themselves in a situation where they need help fighting the insurance companies to maintain their rights or people who are purchasing a property or a business.
Kristie says that the greatest satisfaction in this line of work is when a matter is resolved and the client can gain some control of their life again after going through the financial hardship of sustaining by their situation.
"Law students should have an open mind about entering the work force after graduating as there is a huge difference between studying law and practicing it." - Kristie Krainz
- Slater and Gordon 2014 (senior associate)
- Slater and Gordon 2006 (associate)
- 2000-2006 Reid and Reid Solicitors (lawyer)
Memberships and Associations
- New South Wales Law Society
- Newcastle Law Society
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2000 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2000 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2000 Bachelor of Laws, University of New England
- 2000 Bachelor of Arts, University of New England