Head of Legal and Company Secretary
Kirsten commenced as a commercial litigator with Slater and Gordon in 2006 and then as General Counsel and Company Secretary in 2008. Prior to joining Slater and Gordon, Kirsten was a lawyer at Allens Arthur Robinson and completed an Associateship to the Hon. Justice Hargrave in the Victorian Supreme Court. Kirsten contributes skills in corporate governance and risk management.
- Large scale commercial disputes
- Intellectual property
- Shareholder and financial services litigation
- Trade practices
- Property and environmental litigation
- Since 2006, Slater and Gordon, lawyer
- Since 2006, Womens’ Legal Service Victoria, volunteer lawyer
- 2005-2006, Associate to the Honourable Justice Hargrave, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Allens Arthur Robinson, 2003- 2005, lawyer, environment and planning and litigation and dispute resolution practice groups.
Law Institute of Victoria
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2004 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2002, BA/ LLB (Honours), University of Melbourne