Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation, Lawyer
Kim Hawryluk is committed to the provision of specialised legal services to the people of Gippsland, having spent her legal career practising in the local region.
Joining Slater and Gordon in 2011 as a personal injury and public liability lawyer, she appreciates the benefits, resources and experiences of working for a large national firm while maintaining the personal service and feel of a small rural law firm.
Kim, who has also worked in the criminal and family law fields, is client-focused in her approach, and enjoys acting for and helping everyday people, especially those who have suffered significant injuries and are struggling to get their lives back on track.
- WorkCover claims
- Transport Accident Commission (TAC) claims
- Public liability
- Since 2011, Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2007 – 2010 Warren Graham and Murphy Pty Ltd (articled clerk/lawyer/associate)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2008 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2008 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2007 Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria (member of Young Lawyers section and Litigation Lawyers section)
- Gippsland Law Association
- Gippsland Family Law Pathways Network
- Returned and Services League (RSL), Associate Member
- Sale Maffra Badminton Association Inc. (Secretary and Public Officer)