Family Law, Senior Associate
Kelly first began working at Slater and Gordon in 1997. She completed her Bachelor of Laws at Deakin University and was admitted to practice in 2008.
Kelly has experience helping clients in all facets of family law, including parenting and property matters, child support, spousal maintenance, financial agreements and defacto relationship matters.
Kelly is empathetic and understanding, and works hard to build a good rapport with her clients and to listen to their objectives.
She is committed to delivering quality legal advice that is efficient and cost effective, and that offers solutions to assist her clients make informed decisions about their future.
- Family Law
- Property Settlements
- Parenting Matters
- Child Support
- Spousal Maintenance
- Financial Agreements
- Defacto Relationship Matters
- 2017, Senior Associate, Slater and Gordon
- 2014, Associate, Slater and Gordon
- 2008, Lawyer, Slater and Gordon
- 2006, Article Clerk, Slater and Gordon
- 1997, Law Clerk, Slater and Gordon
- 1996-1997 Deacons Graham and James, Perth (legal assistant)
- 1995-1996 Arthur Robinson and Hedderwicks (legal assistant)
- 1994-1995 Frederick Owen and Associates (legal assistant)
- 1988-1994 Goddard Elliott (personal / administrative assistant)
Memberships and associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Family Law Section, Law Council of Australia
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2008, Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2006 Bachelor of Laws, Deakin University