Family Law, Lawyer
Perth, Western Australia
- Family Law including property/financial matters, children’s matters, de facto and same sex relationships, relocation, child abduction (Hague Convention) and divorce;
- Negotiating and preparing Applications for Consent Orders for both child related and property/financial matters;
- Preparing Court documents for both child related and property/financial matters;
- Mediation; and
- Litigation and legal representation.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2011 Admitted, Supreme Court of Western Australia;
- 2009 Bachelor of Laws - University of Western Australia; and
- 2009 Bachelor of Arts (Philosophy) - University of Western Australia.
- since 2014 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2010 – 2013 HHG Legal Group (lawyer)
- 2010 – 2011 HHG Legal Group (law graduate_
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia
- Creek, S., Lambert, K. & Scaife, E., “Sharing the Children: What did we change, Where are we now and Where are we going?” (October 2011) Brief magazine (Perth: Law Society of Western Australia) pp 12-22.
2017 Slater and Gordon
All rights reserved