Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Family Law, Associate
Katrina achieves results for clients in a diverse variety of family law matters, including de facto separation and divorce, the division of property as well as arrangements for children to spend time with their parents.
Katrina handles cases before the Family Court and the Federal Circuit Court however, she is also able to provide advice to clients who prefer to try to resolve a dispute with their ex partner, without the need to proceed to court. Katrina is also devoted to ensuring LGBTI families have access to family law advice relevant for their unique circumstances.
Prior to moving into the Family Law team, Katrina’s background was in litigation representing clients with complex Comcare or Seafarers claims in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal. Her clients, often union members, were from both white and blue collar industries and represented a wide cross-section of people from across Australia.
Katrina is a member of the firm’s Pro Bono and Legal Profession Committee.
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon (Associate)
- 2009 – 2013 Slater and Gordon (Lawyer)
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- 2011 Master of Arts (Asian Studies), University of New England
- 2009 Admitted Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
- 2008 Master of Laws (Legal Practice), Australian National University, Canberra
- 2007 Bachelor of Laws, Australian National University, Canberra
- 2007 Bachelor of Psychology, Australian National University, Canberra