Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Industrial and Employment Law, Lawyer
Kathryn Presdee represents a diverse range of clients, including unions, union members, employees and small businesses, in matters of industrial agreements, unfair dismissal, recovering unpaid entitlements and discrimination.
Kathryn is also the National Legal Officer for the Australian Rail, Tram and Bus Industry Union.
- Employment law
- Industrial agreements
- Industrial litigation
- Unfair dismissal
- Since 2008 Australian Rail, Tram and Bus Industry Union (national legal officer)
- Since 2005 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 1994-2005 Commonwealth and NSW Departments of Education (a variety of education policy development, review and managerial positions)
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- 2006 Admitted Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2005 Graduate Diploma Legal Practice, University of Technology, Sydney
- 2000 Bachelor of Legal Studies, Macquarie University
- 1994 Bachelor of Economics, University of New South Wales
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales