Public Liability, Lawyer
As a member of Slater and Gordon’s Public Liability team, Kathleen Casey is passionate about assisting client’s whose lives have been adversely affected by injury or illness as a result of the negligence of another party.
Kathleen sees clients who have been injured in a broad range of circumstances including those injured on private and public properties, people injured overseas as well as those injured by physical assaults and incidents involving animal attacks. Kathleen also acts for clients who have been injured as a result of defective products and clients who have been injured in aircraft and sporting accidents.
Kathleen prides herself on taking a diligent and forensic approach to each matter while still maintaing an approachable and emphathetic manner to ensure that she keeps the needs of her clients firmly in sight at all times.
- Public Liability claims
- Product Liability claims
- Aviation accidents
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon, Lawyer
- 2012 Slater and Gordon, Trainee lawyer
- 2011 Slater and Gordon, Law Clerk
- 2009 – 2010 Slater and Gordon, New Client Services
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2013 Admitted Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2013 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- 2011 Bachelor of Arts/Law, Monash University
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria (LIV)
- Victorian Women Lawyers