Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Practice Group Leader
Honesty and a sense of professional and ethical responsibility drives Katsuri Wren’s every action.
Kasturi is a motor vehicle accident and public liability compensation and industrial common law accredited specialist with almost 10 years of legal experience. She chose this field of practice to satisfy her personal desire to help people whose lives had been turned upside down through no fault of their own and needed someone to defend their rights.
Working with Keddies Lawyers since 2002, Kasturi was excited to join Slater and Gordon in 2010 due to the firm’s reputation and history of being prepared to run difficult and challenging cases.
Kasturi enjoys finishing a legal journey with a satisfied client, finding it the most rewarding part of her job.
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Compensation Claims
- Industrial Common Law Claims
- Since 2010 Slater and Gordon (senior associate)
- 2002 – 2010 Keddies Lawyers (lawyer/associate)
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- 2011 Accredited Specialist Compensation Law
- 2005 Admitted Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2003 Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Sydney
- 2003 Bachelor of Commerce (Economics and Finance), University of Western Sydney
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Volunteer lawyer at the Redfern Legal Centre since 2008
- Born in Colombo, Sri Lanka before travelling with her family to Saudi Arabia and then settling in Australia in 1987
- Parents born in Sri Lanka and of Tamil origin
- Spent her childhood and young adulthood in Campbelltown, completing high school at Hurlstone Agricultural High School (selective school)
- Volunteered at Macarthur Legal Centre and worked at ACE Learning Centre for Children