Workers Compensation, Practice Group Leader
Karl’s experience and communication skills in the various fields within compensation law is second to none and this is the one thing that makes him a sought after lawyer.
Karl’s ability to put his clients at ease and work tirelessly to ensure they get the best possible result is something each of his clients is grateful for. Another appreciation that Karl’s clients have is the rapport that Karl has with them; thus keeping them informed with all the details of the progress of their case.
- Slater and Gordon since 2007 (lawyer)
- 1984-2007 McClellands Solicitors (lawyer)
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- Accredited Specialist Compensation Law
- 1982 Bachelor Of Law Sydney University
- 1982 Admitted, Supreme Court Of New South Wales