Family Law, Lawyer
Juliah completed her work experience in 2013 at the Maritime Union of Western Australia.
Juliah commenced her legal career in family law at Holden Barlow in 2015 and has exclusively practiced in family law since that time.
Drawing on her passion for helping people, Juliah helps guide her clients to achieve a timely and cost-effective outcome for their family law matter.
Juliah is passionate about resolving her clients’ legal matters in an effective and supportive manner.
- Complying with Pre-Action Procedure requirements
- Negotiating and preparing Applications for Consent Orders
- Drafting Court documents for both children and property matters
- Court Appearances
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2014 Admission to Supreme Court of Western Australia
- 2012 Bachelor of Laws from the University of Western Australia
- Since August 2016 Slater and Gordon, Lawyer
- July 2015 - August 2016 Holden Barlow Family & Divorce lawyers, Lawyer