Lawyer, Workers Compensation
Joshua is an experienced personal injury lawyer with a wide range of skills across many different legal areas. He joined the Slater and Gordon Lawyers Canberra team in 2015 and is passionate about achieving the best and fastest resolutions possible for his clients.
Joshua understands that no two compensation claims are the same and his empathy allows him to provide personalised support for his clients, who are often recovering from life-changing injuries.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2012 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2011 Admitted, Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
- 2011 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University, Canberra
- 2010 Bachelor of Laws, University of Canberra
- Since 2015 Slater and Gordon, Lawyer
- 2012-2015 Hill & Rummery Baristers & Solicitors, Solicitor
- 2011-2012 ACT Magistrates Court, Magistrate’s Associate
Memberships and Associations
- ACT Law Society