Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Motor Vehicle Accident, Lawyer
Heading up our newly established Lismore Office Josh is passionate about ensuring people are treated fairly by insurers and adequately compensated for their injuries.
Josh prides himself on his ability to communicate effectively, ensure his clients are well informed, and to devise creative legal solutions that deliver successful outcomes for his clients.
Josh has broad experience representing clients in a range of Courts and Tribunals.
Before joining Slater and Gordon in 2013, Josh worked as a Commonwealth Government lawyer in senior legal roles advising the Health Minister and the Attorney-General, spent time as a pro-bono litigator for a high profile charity, and worked in a boutique migration practice.
Josh has worked on a number of high profile initiatives including advising community banks on affordable housing projects, and assisting in the establishment and management of pro-bono legal centres around Sydney.
Josh has also advocated for the rights of refugees in many Courts and Tribunals, and conducted international family law proceedings.
Josh was attracted to Slater and Gordon because of his commitment to ensuring individuals have access to quality legal advice when pursuing their rights.
Since joining Slater and Gordon Josh has conducted complex litigation involving a number of high profile matters, assisted clients with catastrophic injuries, and been involved in precedent setting cases.
Josh and his team are ready to assist you with your legal enquiries.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2016 NSW Practice Management Qualification
- 2008 Admitted, Supreme Court of Australian Capital Territory
- 2006 G.DipLegal Practice Australian National University
- 2005 Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland
- 2003 Bachelor of Business Management, University of Queensland
- 2013 – Present - Slater and Gordon Lawyer – Compensation law
- 2012 Salvos Legal – Senior Associate, Litigation and Commercial Counsel
- 2012 Levingston and Associates – Associate, Migration and Commercial law
- 2008 to 2011 Commonwealth Attorney- General’s Department – Senior Legal Officer, Intellectual Property specialist
- 2003 to 2007 Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing – Senior Legal Officer
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Young Lawyers – North Coast NSW
- Young Lawyers Orana Regional Group
- North & North West Regional Law Society Committee