Associate, Public Liability
Joseph commenced his legal career in 2012 at Nowicki Carbone Lawyers, a firm that was then acquired by Slater and Gordon Lawyers in 2014 and has exclusively practiced in personal injury ever since, mainly in the area of Public Liability.
Joseph is passionate about accessing justice for his clients to ensure that their lives can be improved. Joseph is a highly successful litigator who is relentless in his pursuit to achieve the best possible outcome for his clients.
Some notable and successful cases Joseph has been involved in include acting for:
- A lady who suffered severe physical injuries as a result of a brick wall collapsing on her whist she traversed a footpath in front of a building site;
- A young man who suffered severe spinal injuries as a result of a tandem skydiving accident;
- A teenager who suffered serious physical and psychological injuries when she was dislodged from an amusement ride.
- Public Liability cases involving serious physical and psychological injuries
- Product Liability cases involving serious injuries sustained as a result of defective products
- Common law Damages
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2013 Admission to the Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2012 Leo Cussen Institute – Traineeship with Nowicki Carbone Lawyers
- 2011 Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Victoria University
- 2006 Bachelor of Business – Legal Practice Management, Victoria University
- 2017 - Slater and Gordon, Associate – Melbourne, Victoria
- 2014 - 2016 Nowicki Carbone, Lawyer/Associate - Branch Leader Essendon office, Victoria
- 2013 - Nowicki Carbone, Lawyer
- 2012 - Nowicki Carbone, Trainee Lawyer
Memberships, Associations and/or Community Involvement
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Italian Lawyers Association