Criminal Law, Lawyer
Jon is a lawyer whose practice has focused almost exclusively on criminal proceedings in Western Australia in both private and government-funded organisations. This experience has allowed him to develop significant advocacy skills and a strong understanding of the Law.
He has advised many clients from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds at the Magistrates’ and District Court levels, prepared for and appeared in bail applications and contested hearings and pleas at both summary and indictable levels.
Jon has a wealth of experience in dealing with serious assaults and property offences. He has also appeared on many occasions for clients in regards to traffic and Restraining Order matters for both applicants and respondents.
Jon is dedicated to assisting and supporting his clients with the ultimate goal of attaining the best achievable outcome in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Law
- Restraining Orders
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Masters of Human Rights (Ongoing)
- Admitted to Practice in the High Court of Australia (2013)
- Admitted to Practice in the Supreme Court of WA (2013)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws
- 2017 Joined Slater and Gordon
- 2016 Criminal Lawyer at Aboriginal Legal Service of WA
- 2013-2014 Solicitor at iLaw Barristers & Solicitors
- 2012 Law Clerk at iLaw Barristers & Solicitors
Memberships, Associations and/or Community Involvement
- Perth Racing