Workers Compensation, Associate
Jodie Magee is a Wollongong-based lawyer who enjoys the challenges associated with working in the compensation claims field. Achieving great outcomes for her clients is her greatest motivation.
She has worked at Slater and Gordon since 2009, attracted by the firm’s reputation for achieving justice for clients. Prior to joining the firm she worked as a law clerk for Wollongong Barrister, John Wilson at Hargrave Chambers. In addition to earning a law degree, she has a degree in creative writing.
- Since 2009 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2007-09, Hargrave Chambers Wollongong (law clerk)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2009 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2009 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- 2008 Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Creative Arts (Creative Writing)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales