Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Motor Vehicle Accident Claims, TAC claims
Joanne Panagakis’ work in TAC and motor vehicle accident claims involves her in all aspects of the TAC scheme, whether fighting for medical benefits, wages, lump sum impairment benefits or common law damages.
Joanne places as much emphasis on taking the time to listen to her clients’ concerns as she does to her task of ensuring the thorough preparation and analysis of their claims.
Personal Injuries: motor vehicle accident claims
Since 2001 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2007 Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- 2002 Admitted Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2000 Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Melbourne
- 2000 Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Melbourne
Memberships and associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Committee of Management, Headway (an organisation that helped people with acquired brain injuries)
Joanne’s parents migrated from the Peloponnese region in Greece. Joanne grew up in Tullamarine and attended Greek language school throughout her schooling. Joanne heads up Slater and Gordon’s Reservoir office and has generated a large practice made up of many Greek-speaking clients and migrants from diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds. She is married to a local General Practitioner who practises in East Brunswick. The couple have one child.