Senior Associate, Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation
As an associate specialising in motor vehicle accident claims Joanne Burns leaves no stone unturned to reach the best outcome for her clients and ensure they receive the full benefits they are entitled to.
She strongly believes in being upfront and honest with her clients from the outset to build a relationship of trust and confidence. She takes the time to listen to her clients and ensure they fully understand every step of the process in making a claim.
"I am privileged to meet and represent a broad range of clients, each one with their own story to tell and I am truly inspired by them."
For Joanne there is nothing more satisfying than delivering good news to her clients – be it the final settlement or overturning a decision of the TAC about the client’s treatment or rehabilitation needs.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2010 Admitted, Supreme Court of NSW
- 2003, Admitted, Supreme Court of England and Wales
- 2001 Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester, UK
- 1999 LL.B (Honours), Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, UK
- 2014 Slater and Gordon (associate)
- 2008 Shine Lawyers (lawyer and associate
- 2005 Geoffrey Lucas Solicitors – UK (senior solicitor)
- 2001 Dunne & Gray Solicitors [formerly Brown, Dunne & Gray Solicitors], UK (trainee solicitor and solicitor)