Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Public Liability, Motor Vehicle Accident, Workers Compensation - Lawyer
Joanna commenced her legal career at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in 2010 and has practiced exclusively in personal injury law since that time.
Born and raised in the Nowra area Joanna is a passionate advocate for her clients. Joanna handles her files with a high level of detail and works effectively and with compassion and empathy to achieve the best possible outcome for her clients.
Joanna is also an enthusiastic member of her local community and was most recently elected Vice President of the Shoalhaven & District Regional Law Society. This was immediately following her appointment as Young Lawyers Representative and Regional Delegate for the Shoalhaven to the Law Society of New South Wales.
Since starting with Slater and Gordon Lawyers Joanna also developed a passion for medical law. She continues to pursue this interest and is due to complete her Masters of Health Law at Sydney University in November 2016.
- Personal injury claims
- Public liability claims
- Motor vehicle accident claims
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Medical negligence claims
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Master of Health Law, Sydney University (due to complete November 2016)
- 2015 Approved Legal Services Provider, WorkCover Independent Review Office
- 2013 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2013 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2013 Graduate Diploma in Legal Services, University of Wollongong
- 2012 Bachelor of Laws, Southern Cross University
- Since 2010 Slater and Gordon
- 2009 John McGuire & Associates
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales
- New South Wales Young Lawyers, Law Society of New South Wales
- 2015 Vice President, Shoalhaven & District Regional Law Society
- 2014 Young Lawyers Representative, Shoalhaven & District Regional Law Society
- 2014 Regional Delegate Shoalhaven, Law Society of New South Wales