Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Motor Vehicle Accident, Lawyer
Jessica brings compassion and a strong work ethic to each matter she works on. She helps clients from all walks of life by navigating them through the legal process to find a positive outcome. She speaks honestly and directly and is able to adapt to the unique circumstances of every accident and injury.
Having grown up in the Gippsland region, she values the support of working for a large firm while still maintaining the small firm feel.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2014 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2014 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2013 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Leo Cussen Institute
- 2012 Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Business, Latrobe University
- 2007 Advance Diploma of Legal Practice, RMIT University
- since 2012 Slater and Gordon, (seasonal clerk, legal assistant, law clerk, lawyer)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- LIV Young Lawyers
- Gippsland Law Association
- Vice President, Latrobe Young Professionals
- Latrobe Valley Badminton Association