Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Family Law, Associate
Jessica commenced her legal career in 2007 and has exclusively practiced in family since 2010.
Jessica draws upon her experience in commercial litigation to assist her with clients with property and financial matters and liases with experts such as accountants and financial planners to ensure that her clients are in a position to make informed decisions.
Jessica places a key focus on resolving her clients’ matters as efficiently and economically as possible.
- Complex property disputes involving entities such as corporations and trusts
- Binding Financial Agreements (including pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements)
- Binding Child Support agreements
- Childrens issues
- Recovery applications
- Spousal maintenance applications
- Divorce applications
- Relocation applications
- Superannuation agreements
- Slater and Gordon, Associate since 2015
- Adrian Abrahams Family Lawyers
- Meerkin & Apel Lawyers
- Belleli King & Associates
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Master of Commercial Laws (University of Melbourne) (due to be completed in 2015)
- 2007 Admission to High Court of Australia
- 2007 Admission to Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2007 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- 2006 Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Women Lawyers
- Law Council of Australia