Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Workers Compensation, Lawyer
Jenny Forti represents everyday Australians who have been injured or fallen ill in the course of their work. She takes the time to ensure her clients are aware of their entitlements under the law and gain access to the full range of benefits which they are entitled to.
With her honesty and down-to-earth manner she is able to build rapport with people from all walks of life and help them navigate their way through an increasingly complex system.
As a Workers Compensation lawyer Jenny is continually driven by her endeavour to restore some financial security to people who have lost their livelihood.
- Workers Compensation – comprising:
- Statutory Benefits Claims – including disputes relating to workers’ entitlements to weekly payments and medical and like expenses
- Permanent Impairment claims
- Common Law Damages claims
Professional Qualification and Admissions
- 2012 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2012 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- 2010 Bachelor of Laws, La Trobe University, Bundoora
- 2010 Bachelor of Behavioural Sciences, La Trobe University, Bundoora
- Since 2008 - Slater and Gordon (consultant/law clerk/lawyer)
- Since 2008 - Western Suburbs Legal Service (volunteer)
- 2010 West Heidelberg Community Legal Service (volunteer)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria (LIV)
- Of Italian heritage
- Speaks Italian