Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Workers Compensation, Practice Group Leader
Jasmina Mackovic has focused on the workers claims field of law for the entirety of her legal career as she enjoys dealing with everyday people and helping them in their time of need.
Compassionate yet logical and direct in her dealings with clients, Jasmina gets satisfaction from getting great results and fighting for a just cause.
Jasmina speaks fluent Croatian and Serbian.
- 2015 - Slater and Gordon (Practice Group Leader)
- 2011 Slater and Gordon (Senior Associate)
- 2002 - 2011 Keddies Lawyers (Senior Associate)
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- 2010 Accredited Specialist Compensation Law, Law Society of NSW
- 2004 Admitted Supreme Court of New South Wales (NSW)
- 2003 Bachelor of Laws, University of Sydney
- 2001 Bachelor of Economics, University of Sydney
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of the NSW
- Speaks Serbian and Croatian