Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Workers Compensation, Lawyer
Janet navigates injured workers towards obtaining their legal rights and any legislated compensation in which they are entitled after being seriously injured.
With her previous medical experience as a nurse, Janet is in a unique position to better understand the difficulties her clients are experiencing as a result of their injuries. Her extensive medical knowledge also enables her to fully comprehend the various medical reports that are required in order to successfully complete a claim.
Janet was attracted to Slater and Gordon for its strong reputation for providing a high quality legal service to injured workers in the community across a broad range of industries.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2009 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2008 Graduate Diploma in Practical Legal Training
- 2008 Bachelor of Laws, La Trobe University
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2013 – 2014 Sessional Tutor Monash University
- 2009 –2013 Shine Lawyers (lawyer)
- 1989 – 2009 Perioperative Registered Nurse at various hospitals: (Repatriation General Hospital, Austin Hospital, Box Hill Hospital & Warringal Private Hospital)