Public Liability, Lawyer
Jana commenced her legal career at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in 2011 and has exclusively practiced in personal injury law since that time.
She is based in the Melbourne Public Liability department and has previous experience in both Victorian Worker’s Compensation and Transport Accident areas of law. Drawing on this varied experience in a range of different cases, Jana has the expertise to help her clients achieve timely and cost-effective outcomes.
She is a passionate and supportive advocate of her client’s interests, applying a client-centric approach to her work. Her greatest strength as a lawyer is in her ability to find a positive outcome for her clients by being innovative and thinking outside the box.
- Complex personal injury litigation claims
- Serious and Significant Injury claims
- Impairment Guidelines (AMA 4 and GEPIC)
- WorkCover cross-over claims
- Death and Dependency claims
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2013 – Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2013 – Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2011 – Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) Monash University
- Law Institute of Victoria Membership
- Since 2011 - Slater and Gordon