Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Workers Compensation, Lawyer
Jana Athanasopoulos specialises in assisting clients who have been injured at work or in the course of their employment. Her greatest strength as a lawyer is in her ability to find a positive outcome for her clients by being innovative and thinking outside the box.
She applies a personable and client-centric approach to build strong rapport with her clients as she navigates them through what is often a difficult time in their lives.
- Workers Compensation – Common law litigation, Serious Injury applications, Impairments, rejected claims litigation and medical disputes
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2013 – Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2013 – Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2011 – Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) Monash University
- Law Institute of Victoria Membership
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2012 – Slater and Gordon (graduate lawyer)
- 2011 – Slater and Gordon (law clerk)
- 2011 – Slater and Gordon (legal assistant)
- 2011 – Slater and Gordon (seasonal clerk)