Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Workers Compensation, Associate
The Reservoir-based lawyer works with clients from a range of social and cultural backgrounds, industries and professions, and takes pride in providing them with direct, honest, and clear advice, as well as regular updates as their matter progresses.
He assists his clients with all aspects of workers compensation including:
- Claims for weekly payments and medical expenses
- Rejected Workcover claims
- Statutory lump sum compensation claims
- Dependency claims
- Serious injury applications
- Common law damages claims.
James gets great satisfaction from providing injured workers with access to the legal system and acts, wherever possible, on a ‘no win no fee’ basis.
- Since 2007, Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2008 – 2009, Stringer Clark Lawyers, Portland/Warrnambool (seasonal clerk)
- 2008, Legal Aid Victoria, Ringwood (volunteer clerk)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2011 Admitted Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2011 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2010 Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Deakin University
- 2010 Bachelor of Arts, Deakin University
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Services Union
- Australian Football League Member