Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Workers Compensation, Associate
James Carlson practices exclusively in the areas of workers compensation and motor vehicle accident claims, assisting injured workers and those injured in motor vehicle accidents to navigate their way through a complex legal system, often up against large entities such as the VWA, the TAC and employers.
Ensuring his clients not only receive maximum lump sum entitlements but also appropriate funds towards wages and medical expenses is his priority.
- WorkCover statutory benefits claims including disputes over medical and like expenses and weekly payments
- WorkCover Common Law Damages claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident statutory benefit claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Common Law Claims
- 2014 Slater and Gordon (associate)
- 2010 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2009 Slater and Gordon (graduate)
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2015 Accredited Specialist - Personal Injury Law
- 2010 Admitted Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2009 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2008 Bachelor of Laws, Victoria University
- 2008 Bachelor of Business (Accounting), Victoria University
Memberships and associations
Law Institute of Victoria