Workers Compensation, Practice Group Leader
Fleur Jackson was drawn to compensation claims law as she finds it to be a personally and professionally rewarding field of practice. She works closely with her clients to guide and support them through the compensation process, minimising their stress and worry during what can be a difficult time.
Fleur, who is the practice group leader at Slater and Gordon Lawyers Ballarat office, gains satisfaction from giving her clients peace of mind by ensuring they get their full entitlements under the law.
She joined Slater and Gordon in 2008 as she wanted to be part of Australia's leading personal injury law firm, and provide the best quality service and outcomes to her clients.
- WorkCover statutory benefits
- WorkCover common law claims
- Since 2008, Slater and Gordon, Ballarat/Bendigo (lawyer/group practice leader)
- 2007 – 2008 Wisewoulds, Melbourne (lawyer)
- 2004 – 2007 Saines Lucas Partners, Ballarat (lawyer)
- 2002 – 2004 Beck Sheehan Quinn and Kirkham, Bendigo (lawyer)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2015 Accredited Specialist - Personal Injury Law
- Admitted to practice in 2003
- 2001 Bachelor of Law, La Trobe University
- 1998 Bachelor of Arts, La Trobe University (Bendigo campus)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- 2006 Ballarat and District Young Lawyers representative for the Law Institute of Victoria
- 2007 Ballarat and District Law Association president